Tuesday 13 November 2012

Crazy me....... :)






This is me... yes, the confused, the lost. Apart from these frequent doldrums, i represent the scores of self proclaimed normal people who try to fit into the world.
This is my very first try of writing something (yes... you said it!! another crazy thing that i am doing). Being the self proclaimed common man, i have also done my fair bit in ridiculing people who write blogs or attempt this ... well, a courageous joker act. And now here i am....

So, what do i scribble? Yes, any new initiative should start with paying due homage/respect to the godmothers of blogging. I started reading their blogs(first of the blog i have ever attempted reading) about 4 years ago.... April 2008 to be precise. Anybody who reads their blogs become an instant fan of theirs and then continue to follow their blogs (godmothers... i will give you my bank account number).

I guess this is good enough for my first every attempt at writing of any sort.... Hope it doesn't end here.

No comments:

Post a Comment